This rustic house to reform is located in 46600, Alcira, Valencia. It is a sunny rustic house that has 913 m2 and has 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
RUSTIC FINCA WITH MASÍA in Alzira. Valencia. SPAIN.
It is a rural unit with a secluded manor house.
Located in the municipality of Alzira. It is located between L’Alcudia, Montortal, Masalavés, Carlet, Tous and Alzira.
It has 913 m2 built. Electricity. Domestic water from its own well.
It has 7 rooms. 3 bathrooms. 4 fireplaces. the conversation state is good. It is all in use but requires complete restoration for being outdated and without amenities. The distribution can also be substantially modified to adapt it to a new program of use and get much more use. A large main house could be achieved, 10 mini-apartments of about 30 m2 with independent entrance through a private garden, parking lots and other service spaces.
Surrounding the house is 53,863m2 of farmland that is now clean and treeless after 5 years without cultivation. It has irrigation water from two different sources: our own well and the “Los Tollos” irrigation community.
The owner is a single person. All the property in your name, and everything is in order: the deed, the IBI (Real Estate Tax), Property Registry.
• Main house of 137 m2 of plant and two heights with chamber (air chamber or attic). It has a roof with 4 waters. Marble stacks in the kitchen. Mobila beams. Terrace-viewpoint where the view of the entire estate is dominated and the bell towers of the towns of the 6 nearby towns can be seen: L’alcudia, Montortal, Masalavés, Carlet, Tous and Alzira.
• Another 650 m2 of constructed area are two other small independent houses, a kitchen with a Moorish oven and warehouses open to a large central patio. And it also has 126 m2 of other spaces.
The regulations allow two floors in the building. In the constructed area there are 90 m2 in two areas of ground floor and terrace upstairs, so it could be raised. The total volume of m2 built, according to the regulations, can be increased if desired by 20% over the existing.
The agricultural cooperative of L’Alcudia is the closest and is very strong in oranges and kaki, which are the main crops in this area.
The land is very good for any crop. It is clean after several years without cultivating. It is perfect for organic farming. The farm has two water wells and also has water intakes from the prepared irrigation community “Los Tollos”.
The closest building is one kilometer away. The populations are at a close distance that was still covered on foot at the beginning of the 20th century. The time taken to drive to different places is:
• 10 minutes from several villages with schools and institutes for children,
• 45 minutes from the city of Valencia, from Valencia airport
• 90 minutes from Alicante airport
• 40 minutes from the entire coast: beaches of El Saler, Perelló, Cullera, Tavernes, Gandia.
There are interesting bike routes:
• The town and the swamp of Tous,
• The “Ullals de Benimodo” spring near the Masalaves town
• The mountain of Matamons and the town of Alcudia
• Salto de Chella, Río de Bolbaite, Río Fraile in Bicorp, Charco de Quesa, Chopera Algemesí.
• Visit to the city of Xátiva with its castle and an important architectural heritage
• Speleology in Tous: Candil Cave, Tornero Cave, Sima del Campillo Cave
• A small mountain, Missana (Arabic name) with pine forest. It sets the profile of the area and provides the microclimate.
We have information about the area, the territory and the hamlet that marks it in history. The house has a lot of personality and unique characteristics. Quiet and peaceful place ideal to rest, and live. To like !!!
Bricks And Mortar. We take all the work out of your move to Spain.
Find more https://www.bricksmortar.org
Maps are for representative purposes only and do not provide an exact location.